Staff Development - Non-Instructional
This service is comprised of two components. A series of staff development programs for office support (non-instructional) staff, offered in partnership with such prestigious institutions as Pace University, is scheduled throughout the school year at Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES. In addition, districts may schedule on-site customized programs of their choice.
Topics for seminars include, but are not limited to the following:
- Get Sharp! Business Grammar, Writing, and Email Essentials
- Public Speaking for Non-Instructional Supervisors
- Leadership Skills for Non-Instructional Supervisors
- Front Line Strategies for Secretaries & Administrative Assistants
- Leadership Skills for Head Custodians
Call Marguerite Guglielmo, Manager
at 914-248-2309 for details
Please call if you'd like us to provide an on-site customized program for your staff.