Coherence Improvement Planning
An effective strategic plan must derive support from a broad cross-section of the school community. This five day series will focus on adaptive change as the lever for the strategic planning process. Moving from an overview of systems thinking and barriers to learning processes for building mission, vision and beliefs, the program will conclude by reviewing data collection and goal setting processes as well as creating a plan for change.
- Overview of Systems Thinking Barriers
- Tools and Processes Developing M/V/B
- Data Collection and Analysis Processes
- Goals Selection and Planning Part 1
- Planning Part 2/Publication and Follow-up
Consultant: Jonathan Costa
Please click here for the Center for Educational Leadership catalog for 2016-17.
For details, call:
Center for Educational Leadership