What does the Hudson River Teacher Center offer to its component districts?
- Workshops and courses for teacher assistants and aides including undergraduate courses to meet New York State certification requirements
- Wilson Reading Program Training® (including Fundations®)
- Staff development consultants for superintendent conference days and in-district staff development days
- Cost effective COSER workshops/trainings allowing for state-aid reimbursement
- Masters Degree Partnership programs in collaboration with NYSUT and area colleges
- Undergraduate courses for career tech educators interested in pursuing New York State teacher certification
- Mandated Child Abuse Identification and Reporting workshops
- Mandated Certification in the Needs of Students with Autism
- BCBA (Board Certified Behavioral Analyst) through Manhattanville College
- Online courses to include hybrid courses
The Hudson River Teacher Center provides staff development which supports the standards and assessments required by New York State Education Department.
Please contact either Jackie Levine, 914-248-2343, email@example.com, or Julie Darling, 914-248-2345, firstname.lastname@example.org, at the Hudson River Teacher Center with questions or comments regarding available courses and training workshops.