The Hudson River Teacher Center has formed partnerships with Teachers College, Fountas and Pinnell, and Learning Ally to provide COSER-aidable regional workshops and onsite professional development.
Regional Workshops Include:
- Reading and Writing Project Units of Study in Writing
- Fountas & Pinnell Reading Workshop K-2 and 3-8
- Fountas & Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System Training
- Fountas & Pinnell Literacy Leaders Summer Institute
- Learning Ally Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
- Learning Ally Dyslexia Simulation
Through its partnership with Teachers College, the Teacher Center can provide COSER-aid for onsite professional development for districts currently working with the Reading and Writing Project. If your district is pursuing this work, please contact Jackie Levine for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org.